FCR Media is a no-nonsense digital marketing agency that offers flexible digital media solutions to the Belgian market. We assist businesses in achieving their commercial objectives, this by optimizing their website, setting up Facebook campaigns, increasing their Google searchability, …
We are looking for a Strategy Analyst to support the CEO and company leadership team in formulating and executing our company strategy.
You will research and investigate the company performance in a data driven way, gain insights and define improvement projects that will either improve areas which are underperforming or maximize return in performing areas. A large part of your job consist of analyzing our data, drawing conclusions and present options, and present these options to the leadership team. Once a direction is clear, you will follow up the initiatives based on pre-defined KPI’s.
Support the strategic formulation process and coordinate with the different stakeholders
- Identify and research market, industry & competition
- Analysis of opportunities and threats to FCR Media, to inform the overall strategic debate on new markets, industries and developments
- Engage in a consultative dialog on FCR Media’s vision and strategy.
- Working on our leadership team and creating solutions to improve customer satisfaction and operational efficiency
- Research and investigate company performance (data driven), gain insights and define improvement projects
- Conducting deep analysis into our performance to identify areas of improvement & potential opportunities for expansion
- Analyze current business outcomes and suggest ways to optimize/improve results
- Documenting and prioritizing projects based on business value & effort
- Actively look for patterns in our data and formulate recommendations upon it.
- In general: Liaise with various areas of the business including sales, finance and operations
Heb ik het?
- 1-3 years experience gained in consulting or other corporate strategy departments in technology/media industry firms.
- Relevant work experience is required, preferably in a subscription business model
- Passionate about TMT, working with small and medium sized business and advertising
- Desire to drive change and improvement
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- You have a strong interest in technological trends, e-commerce, connected services, IoT.
- Strong numerate skills, including experience working with Excel and data analytics tools. Experience with Microsoft Access will be highly beneficial but not essential
- Exceptional financial modelling, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Good academics with strong numerical skills
- Energetic, proactive personality and keen to develop a career with a global business
- Keen to learn, take on responsibility and progress quickly
An opportunity to realize challenging projects at one of the biggest digital companies in Belgium. A context in which you can act like an entrepreneur and have a major added value to the business objectives.